Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
- Last year Bachelor students (Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
- Preferably from Industrial Engineering, Economy, Business, or Mathematics Background
- Min. GPA 3.00
- Able to work full-time during the internship period (March – May 2018)
- Advanced skill at Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tabel, SUMIF, Macros)
- Good Leadership Experience
- Willing to be placed in Danone Office & field.
- Having strong willingness to learn about Sales Operations
Get real work experience in a multinational company with:
- A health mission: bringing health through food to as many people as possible
- A commitment to business success and social progress: the dual project
- An empowering and open leadership style
- A culture fostering collective impact and teamwork
Why working at Danone? Find out more here
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after we close the registration period.