Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone believes that success is not just measured by business results, but also how much we contribute to social progress. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
As an intern in Supply Chain, you will be contracted for 6 months and you will be placed in our regional office in Surabaya. You will gain knowledge, awareness, and understanding of the FMCG industry, especially in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- Manage product delivery schedules and ensure that deliveries are in line with prepping and customer needs
- Balance and monitor inventory at AQUA Depots to maximize sales while providing excellent customer service and minimizing cost impact
- Analyze forecasts for accuracy to ensure demand requirements are legitimate and inform sales team of possible deviations
- Bachelor/students from reputable university
- Able to operate Microsoft Excel (intermediate level)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Good communication skill
Apply now and design your most meaningful journey with Danone!