Create your meaningful experience with Danone, a company that commits 100% in contributing to a healthier world. In Danone Industrial Design Competition (DIDC), we challenge you to re-engineer our AQUA jugs production line to be more effective and efficient. You have the opportunity to apply your engineering knowledge from campus into real industrial practice in one of the biggest FMCG company. You will present your idea to our Aqua Operation management team. Winner’s design will be implemented in Danone Aqua factories.
- Total prize of IDR100 millions
- Winner’s design will be implemented in Danone Aqua factories in Indonesia
- Application Period (1-20 August 2017)
- Selected Team Announcement (September 2017)
- Briefing and Factory Visit (September 2017)
- Idea Generation Period (September – October 2017)
- Idea Finalization (November – December 2017)
- Final Presentation Day (December 2017)
HOW TO JOIN?
- Create a team consists of 5 (five) Industrial/Mechanical Engineering students from the same campus. If needed, max 2 (two) members from other majors, same campus are allowed. Your team must be supervised by 1 (one) lecturer.
- Download the application form here. Send your application form and each team member’s CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “DIDC Application”.
Apply now and get ready for a meaningful journey with Danone!
- Please view/download additional information here.
- Please beware of fraud, we will not charge any fee for this competition.